What is included in Clarity?
The following tools aid in identifying user requirements through examining user behaviour:
- Session recordings – view renderings of real actions taken by visitors as they browse a website; recordings capture mouse movement, clicks and taps
- Heatmaps – this is a graphical representation of data; values are shown by colour
- ML Insights – monitor usage behaviour on your website or application; you’ll become familiar with trends and develop a greater understanding of highs and lows in activity
Why should SEO experts use Clarity?
Not only does Clarity help you understand user behaviour, it offers easy and intuitive ways to customize it to meet your business needs. Clarity does not impact your site’s performance. Data is analyzed in real time.
There are no limits on the number sites per account or the traffic on the sites. Clarity can process more than 1 petabyte of data from over 100 million users per month. Clarity is scalable; it can support even the largest websites.
Clarity does not use sampling unlike similar products that sell unsampled data. Clarity will provide detail for each session.
How can Clarity increase your ranking on search engines like Bing, Yahoo and Google?
Building a compelling and user-friendly website is definitely not easy. Although a combination of A/B testing, guesswork and intuition can offer positive results, it can be difficult to understand what has an impact on your metrics. With data and session replay from Clarity, you’ll see how people are using your site, where they run into issues and what they enjoy by analyzing their behaviour.
Where can I use Clarity?
Clarity has many diverse uses. Some of them include:
- Giving clients a way to make decisions based on what works and what does not
- Testing what content works best and where to place it on your page
- Understanding (or becoming aware of) confusing elements of your webpage
- Identifying user behavior and adding required content to your page
- Testing and publishing new ideas on your webpage
- Studying user clicks
What is the pricing model for Clarity?
Clarity is a free tool that does not use any data sampling.
Is my data secure?
If you have questions about how to use Clarity in your business, contact us for a free consultation with one of our digital marketing experts. This is an excellent tool, and we love sharing our knowledge with others!